Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Junelle Barrett Porter’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Junelle Barrett Porter’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Junelle Barrett Porter at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Junelle Barrett Porter’s web site are provided “as is”. Junelle Barrett Porter makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Junelle Barrett Porter does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Junelle Barrett Porter or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Junelle Barrett Porter’s Internet site, even if Junelle Barrett Porter or a Junelle Barrett Porter authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Junelle Barrett Porter’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Junelle Barrett Porter does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Junelle Barrett Porter may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Junelle Barrett Porter does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Junelle Barrett Porter has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Junelle Barrett Porter of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Junelle Barrett Porter’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Therapy, Psychotherapy & Counseling - Licensed and Caring
- Creates safety
- Is a licensed therapist
- Has over 30 years of experience
- Works collaboratively with you
- Protects your confidentiality
- Offers a free 20 minute phone consultation
How do I get started?
Take some time to contemplate your situation. If you feel that you would like to meet me and see if therapy might be helpful for you, I will be happy to provide you a 20 minute phone consultation so that I can get a sense of your needs, answer your questions and provide you with some information about how I work.
If you'd like to speak with me or make an appointment, please call at 707-792-2654.
These testimonials came to me by way of unsolicited letters and cards from previous clients.
"... I have continued to spend time each week growing and learning. I understand myself so much better now. Thanks to all the effort we both placed on me! And thanks for your patience and persistence with me at the beginning - I was pretty doubtful that therapy would lead to much. I can honestly say that I am more of a father now. I take pride in that. I don't hate anymore. I still hurt sometimes but I like who I am."
I'm very private and it is important to me that issues I talk about are confidential. Is my confidentiality completely protected?
Yes. By law I am bound to protect your confidentiality. The exceptions to this are related to child or elder abuse or a threat to harm another person. If you want to use a third party payer to pay for therapy it will be necessary to provide the information required by your insurance company which will likely include a diagnosis. If this is the case I will discuss with you what is disclosed to an insurer.
I am passionate about working with people to cultivate positive relationships with themselves because I believe this is the cornerstone to living a life that is meaningful and true to our unique natures.
I bring over 30 years of experience as a therapist, a background in theatre, a deep interest in spiritual development, a love of humor, a curious nature, a compassionate heart and a deep regard for honesty - even if I find it challenging or disturbing. While I enjoy learning new approaches and current thinking in my field, I don't much follow the theoretical maps that once informed my work; instead as I carefully listen to you I allow myself to be guided by my instincts, intellect, body and heart - not necessarily in that order!